makealivingfromanywhereontheInternet

The goal is to retire in five years then travel and work some more:):) I consider working from home fun. it is time to turn the fun into a growing and sustainable income. Come join me in the journey.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Here is a free ping tool that works great

Ping My Blog is a free tool to ping multiple search engines when you make a new blog entry.

There are plugins which will do this on WP however when I do a new Blogger entry I use http://www.pingmyblog.com/

Your ultimate goal online is to get visitors to your web page, the more places you talk about your website the more chances you have to get visitors simple as that.

do not overlook tools such as Ping My Blog they allow you to multiply your efforts and this is critical to online success.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home