makealivingfromanywhereontheInternet

The goal is to retire in five years then travel and work some more:):) I consider working from home fun. it is time to turn the fun into a growing and sustainable income. Come join me in the journey.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Letting go of your past

At one point or another we are all dirtbags, now is the oppourtunity to help all the people you would like to. The past does not equal the future, you are a good person and if you are not you can literally change this moment.

Give it a try helping others feels good and you will be suprised at what a positive return you get on your time.
OK enough preaching

Did you know that the department of labor estimates that by 2010 over 50% of the population
will be working from home? Working from home is an awesome opportunity to pursue your short and long term financial and personal goals and interests.

Was I afraid of failure? Yes I was and still today I am cautious of my spending and looking
to increase my current income blog based income greatly.
I fully realize this will be a building process over the next 60 ++ months and it is
important you also realize this.

Blogs and webpages present an excellent opportunity for you to explore
and write about things you dig while at the same time earning an income. As corny as it
sounds the key to really growing a base of visitors is to be brutally honest and open. You
can use your full name or a pen name which ever you feel most comfortable with. One
interesting experiment is to do both, see if you open up more under your pen name versus
legal name.

Let me ask you these questions.

Are you happy with the amount of time you can spend at home with your family and If friends?

Are you happy with the amount of money you currently make?

Would you like to work from any where in the world which has Internet access?

Would you like the world to know you opinion and inner feelings on topics you are passionate
about?

Would you like to learn about and write about things that really interest you?
I would bet a majority of people said No, No, Yes, Yes and Yes.

If you agree with two or more of the above please keep reading, if you do not I wish you
happiness and long life, please continue to visit perhaps you will change your mind in a few
months and decide to pursue blogging for fun and fortune.

Perhaps I am thick headed or stubborn more likely both but it took me a long time to really
start to focus on my goals. I had so many different ideas that they all suffered. Do not
get me wrong dreaming about the future is an important part of building a home business but
there comes a time where you must put those thoughts into action. To quote Nike it is time
to “Just do it.” It is time to make a decisive decision and to set into motion a long term
plan that will help insure a long term future independent of any other person then yourself.

Fear is the strongest emotion humans experience, it can be paralyzing and cause a person to
not act at all. Do not be shocked if you doubt yourself at times, it is normal we all
experience it. The key is to set small goals for each day which build upon each other.

Peace Rl