makealivingfromanywhereontheInternet

The goal is to retire in five years then travel and work some more:):) I consider working from home fun. it is time to turn the fun into a growing and sustainable income. Come join me in the journey.

Friday, March 09, 2007

An actual honest work from home website OMG

I was doing a search for some partime work from home oppourtunities and ran accross

http://www.onestopwebemployment.com/wahjobs.php

I took an hour and looked over the site, wow this is pretty cool they have some actual real positions listed. I would like to retire in the next 3 years so I am looking at creating multiple revenue streams. The idea a person can work whenever they want is also ideal, this allows for a person to work multiple oppourtunities and not get burned out on one. I definately reccommend this website.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home