makealivingfromanywhereontheInternet

The goal is to retire in five years then travel and work some more:):) I consider working from home fun. it is time to turn the fun into a growing and sustainable income. Come join me in the journey.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Attitude is 75 percent of the battle

There are certain things common among all humans. You could be a lawyer or a retail clerk in our hearts we truly are all the same. When days have been bad I like to read a story to lift my heart and soul. I found a wonderful site which has excellent stories and also a newsletter and ability to submit your own stories and comment on others. Take a look at this site it will do your heart and soul good. You can change the World

Inside of each of us is the ability to succeed Do not give up on YOU.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home