makealivingfromanywhereontheInternet

The goal is to retire in five years then travel and work some more:):) I consider working from home fun. it is time to turn the fun into a growing and sustainable income. Come join me in the journey.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Do what you love and the money will follow

If there is one thing I have learned it is this

Do what you love doing. The beauty of the Internet is that it levels the playing field for a small business.

You can sell a product you produce

You an resell other peoples products which are relevant to what you love doing.

You can write about what you love to do.

The key is doing what you love.

Ok gave this some thought my next post will be the top 100 things I enjoying or want to learn about over the next five years. I have some knowledge on 60 ish lol :) of the topics.

Next post my top 100 list.

Peace R.L.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home