makealivingfromanywhereontheInternet

The goal is to retire in five years then travel and work some more:):) I consider working from home fun. it is time to turn the fun into a growing and sustainable income. Come join me in the journey.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bob The Teacher’s Graduation Sale » Blog Archive » Announcing My Graduation Sale

Bob is a really good guy I kinda know him through Squidoo, congrats Bob, I am not to far behind you.

My goal is to make 07 the year I go fulltime on the Internetm There are no more 30 year jobs so you have to fend for yourself the Internet is a wonderful tool to free yourself from working for other see you on the beach, After I get back in shape :):)

Bob The Teacher’s Graduation Sale » Blog Archive » Announcing My Graduation Sale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home